I created these because there is nothing I love more than Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and banana. Its a bitter sweet combination made in heaven. I hope you will enjoy these as much as I do.
What you will need:
- 100g Vegan Butter
- 3 tbsp Peanut butter
- 50g Caster sugar
- 1 1/2 Ripe large bananas
- 100g self raising flour
- 50g coco powder
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 100g dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Pre heat the oven to 180c.
- Prepare a cupcake tin lining with 12 cupcake cases.
- Mash the bananas until there are no lumps.
- Cream together the sugar, banana, butter, and peanut butter.
- Sift in the flour and mix to form a dry mixture.
- Add the almond milk and sift in the coco powder (I use Cadbury’s Bourneville as this doesn’t contain milk) and mix to form the cake batter.
- Add the chocolate chips if you are using them.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into each of the cases and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and place on a wire wrack to cool.
- Enjoy with a dark hot chocolate for an extra chocolaty treat or enjoy with a simple cup of tea.